Arundel and District Embroiderers’ Guild
We are a creative and friendly branch with a full programme of speakers, innovative workshops and in-house stitching projects. If you share our love of embroidery, textiles and mixed media do get in touch – we welcome visitors and new members. Our latest branch newsletter can be read here – Branch Newsletter.
Would you like to take up stitching? Already stitching and want to meet fellow-stitchers? You are warmly invited to come along to the Arundel EG.
- Friendly, non-competitive, welcoming group
- All levels, beginners to advanced
- Range of interests, from traditional to contemporary
- Meet like-minded people
- Interesting speakers
- Stitch in company
- Arundel Embroidery Guild is part of the National Embroiderer’s Guild. It is organised by a steering group with the support of all its members.
- Our meetings are for ‘fun, friendship and fellowship’ with the opportunity to learn from each other. We organise speakers, day classes and stitching days. In addition, members can take part in exhibitions, branch competitions and the July Garden Party and our December Xmas tea party. Please see our Programme for 2019.
- Probably the most important reason for joining the Arundel EG, is to enjoy stitching in a friendly atmosphere, whether by hand or with a sewing machine.
- We welcome stitchers of all ability.
We meet 2-4pm on the 4th Wednesday of each month at the Jubilee Room in the Arundel Museum, Mill Road, Arundel BN18 9PA.